Dokument: Air Waybill, CITES (if needed), Shipper’s Certification for Live Animal.
Packing: Animal shipment packaging must comply with applicable standards.
- The shipper does the booking via the website/Cargo Service Center.
- Shipper comes to Regulated Agent (RA) with the cargo and the documents prepared (Air Waybill, CITES (if needed), Shipper’s Certification for Live Animal).
- Regulated Agent (RA) checks the data & supervises if there are forbidden goods inside (narcotics & drugs).
- The staff issues the checklist, i.e: The live Animal Acceptance Checklist.
- If the checklist is not complying with the cargo’s condition, the staff must reject & return the cargo so that the shipper can complete or update it.
- Cargo will be taken to the warehouse & placed separately according to the applicable regulations.
- When the time of departure approaches, the cargo will be carried using a Baggage Cart, Cargo is ready to be loaded onto the plane according to the applicable regulations.
- When the cargo reached the destination, the cargo will be unloaded from the plane
- Cargo will be transported to the warehouse using a Baggage Cart.
- The cargo is ready to be picked up by the consignee.